If you also wish to cancel your Netflix account then you have come to the proper place. In today’s post, you have been given entire information about how to cancel Netflix subscription.
Nowadays there are many people that use the OTT platform Netflix. Through this site you may view movies, TV programmes and shows. You have to have a subscription to utilise it. Many individuals spend their time on this for hours. More than half of his day is spent viewing movies on Netflix.
Once you have subscribed, if you believe that your time is being spent on Netflix, then you can also cancel its subscription. Which is really easy. You just have to follow some instructions provided in this post. Let us know how to cancel Netflix subscription.
How to Deactivate Netflix Subscription?
Let us inform you that there are numerous approaches with the assistance of which you can cancel the subscription of OTT platform Netflix. You can do this by accessing the online browser or through the mobile app. Those are all described here
- First of all, open Google Chrome or any other browser on the computer. Open Netflix.com on it.
- Click on the arrow next to your profile photo on the right side.
- Then click on Account option.
- Click on the Cancel button coming under Membership and Billing.
- Now the option of Finish Cancel will appear in front of you. Click on it.
- If you have a DVD plan, then click on Cancel your DVD plan
After that confirm by clicking on Finish Cancellation. Similarly, you can cancel the subscription with Android smartphone as well. However, you may have to follow a slightly different or 1-2 more steps there which you will be able to complete simply.