Are you too thinking about quitting your Amazon Prime membership? Which is achieved in few stages. Amazon provides various incentives to its Prime subscribers.
There is no minimum order requirement for one-day and two-day delivery, non-prime member access to regular discounts and lighting offers, and standard delivery for standard delivery. Prime subscribers of this US firm enjoy many additional privileges. These include Prime Music, Prime Video and Prime Reading. The corporation also offers same day delivery capability to Prime members to qualified locations.
If you wish to cancel your Prime membership for whatever reason, you may simply get it done. One large factor might be its price. You obtain this membership in India at a cost of Rs 329 every three months or Rs 999 per year.
How to Deactivate Amazon Prime Subscription?
Through the procedures described below, you may cancel your Amazon Prime subscription by visiting their website. If you wish to cancel it using the app then follow these instructions.
- First of all login to your account by heading to Amazon.in website.
- Select Your Account by clicking on the hamburger menu in the upper left.
- After that click on Prime option.
- After this click on the Manage membership option. Here you will see a drop-down list. Select Manage Membership here.
- Now click on the End membership option.
- Amazon now offers you a screen informing you how much money you’ve saved on your shipping expenses since acquiring membership.
- Now click on Continue to Cancel.
- Now you see a screen on which there will be End on (expiry date of your prime membership) button. Now your premier membership will surely be revoked as soon as the renewal period approaches.
If you wish to obtain a reminder three days before the renewal of membership, you may click on the Remind me later option. Even at the time of obtaining membership, you notice the End Now option on Amazon for three days.
If you are not happy with the service in the first three days, you may cancel the subscription instantly. For this, the firm returns you for the remaining duration of membership or the whole period. This return is given via a credit note.