If you want to close 5paisa Demat Account for any reason, then 5Pisa Account can be deleted by sending the account closure request to the broker. 5Paisa consumers need to download a PDF form from its website, print it, fill it, sign it and return it to the 5Paisa office address mentioned in the form.
5Paisa account cannot be terminated online by submitting the account closure form through email. You have to provide the signed paper form in the form of physical copy.
How to deactivate 5paisa account?
Call 5paisa or email [email protected] to inform. Download 5Paisa Account Closure Request Form. Print, fill and sign the form as per the instructions and deliver the paper form to the address specified.
You may easily get 5paisa Demat Account Closure Form by clicking the link given below. On clicking the link, a new page will open in front of you, in which a download button will appear above, click above.
- Before sending the closure form, close all open F&O positions and sell your demat holdings (Stocks) or transfer them to another demat account.
- Pay all overdue balance in your account.
- Retain a copy of the filled form sent by you for reference.
- Be extremely sure to cancel 5paisa account.
- If you are not utilising your 5Paisa trading and demat account, it is advisable to close it to avoid AMC charges and misuse of 5Paisa account.
Contact customer care one week after submission of application to know the status. You will receive the account closure message and a final statement.